[Plone-conference] tickets are now available for Plone Digital Experience Conference 2016

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen at plone.org
Tue Jun 7 15:24:25 UTC 2016

Hi everyone - it gives us great pleasure to announce that tickets are now available! We set aside 100 early bird tickets at a $100 discount, so get them while you can :)

https://2016.ploneconf.org/ <https://2016.ploneconf.org/>

The Microsoft NERD Center, where our keynotes and talks will be held October 19-21, 2016, is a fantastic venue but unfortunately is capacity limited to 225 persons.

We have posted preliminary lists of available training classes; as in Bucharest last year, these training classes are included in your ticket price! This is an awesome opportunity to catch up on a wide range of Plone 5 skills. We have also posted our keynotes and invited talks.

If there is a talk you’d like to give, please submit your idea <https://2016.ploneconf.org/submit-a-talk>! If your talk is accepted, you will also receive a $100 discount code on your ticket purchase.

It is very exciting to get this great show on the road!

	Kim, with Sally Kleinfeldt and Cris Ewing

—
The Plone Digital Experience Conference 2016
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
October 17-23, 2016
https://2016.ploneconf.org <https://2016.ploneconf.org/>