[Plone-conference] First set of pictures ....

Alin Voinea alin.voinea at eaudeweb.ro
Mon Oct 19 08:37:52 UTC 2015

Thank you Laurent. Excellent job!

I also want to collect all links from your Plone Conference Bucharest
related public albums from you guys in order not to have them lost
within Twitter/Facebook/Google+/Flickr.... and centralize them under
https://2015.ploneconf.org/photos

Thus, if you have public online hosted Plone Conference Bucharest
Photos/Videos Albums and you want to share them with us, please send us
the link.

Thank you for being here and making Plone Conference Bucharest an
amazing experience.

Cheers,
Alin Voinea

On 10/19/2015 10:52 AM, JC Brand wrote:
> Thanks for sharing Laurent!
>
> Looks like you uploaded thumbs as well, so each picture is duplicated with a
> thumb. Was that on purpose?
>
> Cheers
> JC
>
> On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 03:43:29PM +0200, lad wrote:
>>     somthing ... So there should be enough oppurtinites for cropping....
>>
>>     except for the resizing (for getting a quick overview of the pictures they
>>     are not yet modified (not even straightened or rotated)
>>
>>     If you are intereted in getting one or more pictures in raw format  or
>>     bigger resolution tell me the number and you get it send ... (raw format
>>     per pic (25 MB)
>>
>>     Thank you all for your patience with me and the camera...
>>
>>     Of course the images and the raw files are under creative common lisence
>>     and belong to the plone foundation ...
>>
>>     Thanks to the organizer for the fantastic conference ....
>>
>>     Hope to see you all again soon.
>>
>>     You all rock
>>
>>     sign off
>>     Laurent 'Lad' aka 'Plonelad'
>>
>>       Finally i sorted pictures out ....
>>
>>       access to the pics granted by this link
>>
>>       [2]https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bxh8H0nTLxIWQkJiazVPNjRfeDA&usp=sharing
>>
>>       some hints :
>>       Unfortunatly the pics got exported as jpg and once again exported from
>>       nef ...
>>       it was thought to be a gallery ... so you had to click 2 to move forward
>>
>>       unfortunatly the browser only shows the first 500 pics ...
>>
>>       i will upload the whole stuff again as zip file  then the index.html
>>       while should also be accessible (should be around max 60 mb) when
>>       downloading... maybe i work out to half it ...
>>
>>       The original filess have 6000 something to 4000 som
>>
>> References
>>
>>     Visible links
>>     1. mailto:ladplone at gmail.com
>>     2. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bxh8H0nTLxIWQkJiazVPNjRfeDA&usp=sharing

Alin Voinea
Eau de Web (http://www.eaudeweb.ro)
8, Maior Gheorghe Șonțu, et. 1, ap. 3 - 011448 Bucharest
Tel/fax: +40 21 222 1522, Mobile: +40 722 688 168