[Plone-conference] My Black displayport to triple VGA, HDMI, DVI Adapter is missing

Armin Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Sun Oct 18 11:51:19 UTC 2015

Hi Conference Visitors,
the black displayport to triple VGA,HDMI, DVI Adapter  I lend to Chris Ewing during his Boston Presentation did not find back to me.

Anyone who can get a grip on it, please hand it over to someone from Germany or the Orga Team and send it by mail to me at the address below.
If Maik Derstappen is still there he will be a good host.

If not, enjoy the features yourself keeping a good kharma.

I am sad not staying during the full sprint. I miss you all...

CU

-- Armin

--
Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski | developer at acsr.de | Twitter: @syncmitter
Dipl. Designer FH | project-consultant | fon +49 171 21 94699 | IRC: acsr | Skype: astrossradschinski

ACSR industrialdesign | Armin Stroß-Radschinski
Landgrafenstraße 32 · 53842 Troisdorf · Germany | UST. ID Nr: DE154092803 (EU VAT ID)
info at acsr.de | www.acsr.de | phone +49 2241 946994 · fax +49 2241 946996