[Plone-conference] OT: anybody here has a DELL XPS 13 2015?

Jure Cerjak jcerjak at termitnjak.si
Thu Oct 15 11:28:48 UTC 2015

I'm pretty happy with my x1 carbon (1st gen) :)

Ok, the battery could be better and the screen is not all that, but
otherwise it's a fine, light, sturdy and quiet machine, with a nice
keyboard. My favorite laptop so far, definitely prefer it over Macbooks
and the rest. What bothers you so much about it?

Jure