[Plone-conference] OT: anybody here has a DELL XPS 13 2015?

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Wed Oct 14 16:20:14 UTC 2015

I've got the Developer Edition (running trusty) with the i5. Wish I could
show it to you in person ;)

I've been nearly entirely satisfied with it. It's a real pleasure to use:
light as a feather, but feels solid. The display is outstanding. The only
negative I can think of is that the mouse is too sensitive for my tastes.

Drivers for the display, wifi, sound, camera and blutooth are all solid.
After a firmware update, sleeping and wake from sleep are completely
reliable. I've never come close to exhausting the battery, but I'm usually
not watching movies with it.