[Plone-conference] Open Spaces

Philip Bauer bauer at starzel.de
Mon Oct 12 07:00:59 UTC 2015

I want to announce open spaces that I want to organize on Friday so you don't have to look at flipcarts.

1. Plone roadmap
At the Strategic Summit this spring in Sorrento we created a roadmap.
I want to discuss how to actually make the items on the roadmap become reality.
We can also revisit, update, amend and maybe even prioritize the roadmap.

2. Plone 2020: Zope, CMF and Python 3
I think it is useful to separate the discussion about Zope, CMF, Python 3 and generally the backend from the rest of the roadmap.

3. Plone Trainings
Let's discuss how to improve the quality, effectiveness and reach of Plone Trainings.

Also: Yesterday I did not pay my food and drinks. So please whoever paid the bulk (at the smaller table) I owe you about 150 Lions.

Cheers,
Philip

--
Starzel.de