[Plone-conference] Plone promotion media

Carol Ganz carol at sixfeetup.com
Tue Oct 6 13:03:55 UTC 2015

Hi Aaron,

It sounds like you have some ammunition with the cost and complexity of the potential solutions. Plone is very cost effective, stable and you are already using it.

Unless you need onsite development, you have a world of developers to choose from to help you when needed.

Plone has an impressive list of users across the globe. Just because not everyone uses Plone, does not make it a good fit for your situation.

Best of luck, I am happy to offer advice on how to present things if you need a hand.
Carol

Carol Ganz