[Plone-conference] Last minute request for entering a room in Bucharest close to venue for sharing from sunday to saturday

Armin Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Tue Oct 6 09:59:47 UTC 2015

Hi,
I would like to enter an existing room if somebody can and likes to offer a free bed from sunday to saturday in Bucharest close to the venue.

I am currently checking other opportunities, but my expected airbnb offer is not available.

I am curiuous if someone has an offer.

If you do not know me, just google for my name and Plone.

-- Armin

--
Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski | developer at acsr.de | Twitter: @syncmitter
Dipl. Designer FH | project-consultant | fon +49 171 21 94699 | IRC: acsr | Skype: astrossradschinski

ACSR industrialdesign | Armin Stroß-Radschinski
Landgrafenstraße 32 · 53842 Troisdorf · Germany | UST. ID Nr: DE154092803 (EU VAT ID)
info at acsr.de | www.acsr.de | phone +49 2241 946994 · fax +49 2241 946996