[Plone-conference] Why nuke the 2014 site?

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen at plone.org
Tue Sep 15 18:51:18 UTC 2015

Should we add a stipulation that future conference (and other PF-sanctioned
event) proposals must include having the event web site set up so it can be
(and is) transferred to the PF to ensure future access to the content?

I decided to move the PSM13 and PSM14 sites off UW Oshkosh servers (to a
Linode I run) to try to better preserve them. What could we do now to
preserve these and other sites?

    Kim