[Plone-conference] plone conf videos presentation

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen at uwosh.edu
Fri Nov 7 16:22:21 UTC 2014

Hi - I too like the idea of featuring content (videos, etc.) on the front
of plone.org.  At this time, with the impending launch of the new plone.org,
I'm not sure what we can (or should) do to the front page of the current
plone.org.

I did want to point out that the special issue of the newsletter is listed
in the News portlet on the front of plone.org.  It's not as visual or
prominent, of course...

    Kim

- - -
Plone Symposium Midwest 2014 videos are at
https://midwest.plonesymp.org/video
For Plone help, please fill out this form:
http://uwosh.edu/ploneprojects/help (UW Oshkosh only)
- - -