[Plone-conference] Some pictures of the conference now released on flickr

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen at uwosh.edu
Thu Nov 6 22:11:17 UTC 2014

FYI, a few other attendees posted their photos to Flickr too, at the
ploneconf2014 tag:

https://www.flickr.com/search/?q=ploneconf2014

    Kim

- - -
Plone Symposium Midwest 2014 videos are at
https://midwest.plonesymp.org/video
For Plone help, please fill out this form:
http://uwosh.edu/ploneprojects/help (UW Oshkosh only)
- - -