[Plone-conference] Doctor Who

Manuel Reinhardt reinhardt at syslab.com
Sat Nov 1 19:55:27 UTC 2014

Thanks for the suggestions Matt, much appreciated!

On 01/11/14 19:07, Matt Hamilton wrote:
> There is also a pull-down screen in the Devon room, so you could take the projector into there. You may need to try and find if someone has some external speakers or portable bluetooth sound thingy.

There's actually a large screen in the Devon room that also has
speakers, so we'd only need the right cable. However I'm a little
uncertain whether we're supposed to be in there, it's locked from one
side, but it doesn't seem to be occupied by anyone else.

I think I'll do a quick test run with the screen and see what happens.

Manuel