[Plone-conference] Watch my attempt at the NYC Marathon Live Sunday

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Fri Oct 31 18:28:14 UTC 2014

Hey Plonistas!

As many of you who have met me at the conference this week know, I’m running the NYC Marathon on Sunday morning. If you guys want to cheer me along in spirit, you will be able to watch my progress live on Sunday, you can just go to this link after my start time which is 10:05am US/Eastern time.

http://goo.gl/MKXQIF

In addition, the race is televised and I believe you can stream it from the http://liveresults.nyrr.org/e/NY2014 site.

My bib number is 21955 and I'm starting in the Blue Wave 2 Corral C at 10:05 AM EST.

Thanks for that awesome conference and the Plonista support!

Calvin

--
Six Feet Up, Inc. | Where sophisticated web projects thrive
Direct Line: +1 (317) 861-5948 x602
Email: calvin at sixfeetup.com
Try Plone 4 Today at: http://plone4demo.com