[Plone-conference] University of Cambridge plone issues

Hvs1001@cam.ac.uk hvs1001 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 29 16:22:36 UTC 2014

We (Helen Sargan and Matthew Vernon) have a few things on our shopping list for the conference:

- we have a large number of sites using FacultyStaffDirectory and we'd like to do or be part of development work to move this into dexterity

- we'd like to hear from (probably) uk-based developers who would come and work in-house in Cambridge to both do the work and transfer knowledge. We have several projects in mind as well as the FSD work.

We'd be happy to do an open space on Friday if other FSD or university users would be interested in exchanging info, and we are both doing sessions tomorrow about our set-up. Catch up with us if you'd like a chat.