[Plone-conference] Plone user Group - Plone Pre Conference Dinner Tonight - Turtle Bay starting at 19:00

Alexander Loechel Alexander.Loechel at lmu.de
Tue Oct 28 17:07:02 UTC 2014

Hi all,

it is a tradition that the Munich Plone User Group do a User Group
meeting on Tuesday before the Conference as a Pre Conference Dinner. As
Philip and other work as trainer on the conference everybody is invited.
So we do a Plone Pre-Conference Dinner tonight at Turtle
Bayhttp://goo.gl/maps/9CcaZ <http://goo.gl/maps/9CcaZ>

Everybody is welcome to join. The location is told us by the local
Netsight people, so we hope it will be fine for all of us.

Alexander