[Plone-conference] never let your stuff unattended

Tom Kapanka spanky at kapanka.com
Sat Sep 28 19:16:41 UTC 2013

As an addendum... try not to carry so much stuff.

Do you really need *everything* in your bag all the time? At PloneConfs, I see people with big backpacks brimming with stuff and always wonder "what's all that for!" If your bag isn't so big & heavy, you won't have any need to put it down & thus leave it unattended.

I do this because I'm really forgetful and I don't want to leave things behind, so I try to carry less so I don't put things down.

Hope this helps!

--

~Spanky