[Plone-conference] tips for the unprepared?

Guido Stevens guido.stevens at cosent.net
Fri Sep 27 09:36:02 UTC 2013

I think Witek's point is, that even though vaccination is not required to enter Brazil, it may be required when traveling to some other countries after potentially having been exposed in Brazil.

--
   Guido Stevens  |  +31.43.3618933  |  http://cosent.nl

   s o c i a l   k n o w l e d g e   t e c h n o l o g y