[Plone-conference] SIM card with data

Fabiano Weimar dos Santos xiru at xiru.org
Thu Sep 19 12:44:22 UTC 2013

Sorry Patrick, but if you discover the answer for fast and reliable 3G
connections in Brazil, please let me know. Unfortunately, our mobile
networks are crowded, unreliable and expensive.

I don't know how things are in Brasilia nowadays (if 4G networks are
running and how expensive they are), but last year my TIM 3G connection
worked only during the weekends. When the city is fully crowded (like
Wednesdays) no mobile network works as expected.

-- Fabiano Weimar