[Plone-conference] Pre conference sprint?

Davi Lima davilima6 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 15:57:38 UTC 2013

+1 for what Mikko said. However, last PythonBrasil was in Rio and they have
pretty solid Python usergroups there, with regular Dojos for instance.
Django is more popular than Plone over there, but if I was in your shoes
I'd try to extend the sprint invitation to them. Here are their Facebook
fanpage, Twitter and egroups:

* https://www.facebook.com/pythonrio
* http://www.twitter.com/pythonrio

I'm also cc'ing Alvaro Justen and Erico Andrei who can better point you to
the Right People (tm). :-)

Best,
Davi