[Plone-conference] hostel choices of the Ploneconf people

Marcio Mazza marciomazza at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 21:32:36 UTC 2013

One more thing: The bike rental shop demands that you:

1) make a credit card payment of the *full value of the bike* (that ranges
from R$500 to R$1000) as a form of guarantee;
2) then, when you return the bike, it *undoes* this first payment (with no
processing charge) and charges the real rental value instead.

Is that clear?