[Plone-conference] hostel choices of the Ploneconf people

Witek witekdev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 04:18:00 UTC 2013

Hello Ploneconf 2013,

I was wondering now: Of those who have already booked their accommodation,
who are all staying in the recommended hostels?

Here is the link to official accommodation info on the conference website:
http://2013.ploneconf.org/ploneconf/venue/hotels

Searching myself, the only 2 hostels I have been able to find are:
http://www.brasiliahostel.com.br/hihostels.php
and
http://hostel7.com.br
Hostel7 is not featured on the conference website and also googling for one
of the existing suggested options - Villa Brasília Hostel - yielded no
results. (Maybe my google skills are down at the moment?) Hostel7 is also
the only hostel in Brasilia that hostelworld.com finds.

These two both seem to be about equidistant from the conference center, at
about 3km.

I was just curious if people happened to be in one hostel more than the
other, before I make my reservation?

Thanks + see you all there!
Witek