[Plone-conference] Fourdigits, you rock!

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Thu Oct 18 10:32:52 UTC 2012

On 18/10/2012, at 9:56 AM, Khristine Custodio <khristine at iwlearn.org> wrote:

+1 to all the raves. great job, Fourdigits, and big thanks to all the
brilliant plonistas actively contributing to make Plone the best CMS :)

Just a tiny insight... maybe for the next annual conference organizers can
make it a bit more friendlier to advance end users/content managers
especially first timers such as by encouraging more presentations on the
front-end side of Plone. Unless

Excellent point.  My talk had some nuggets of frontend tips but wasn't
targeted at themers but rather core developers. With a formal themer track
this might have been different.

Plone conferences are only targeting developers, which I hope is not the
case. Otherwise, everything else is good. Congratulations to everyone for a
very successful conference.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 9:47 PM, Tom Kapanka <spanky at kapanka.com> wrote:

> I had to duck out early in order to make sure I got to Schiphol in time
> for my early morning flight so I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to many
> of you or to thank and congratulate the FourDigits crew on hosting an
> excellent conference.  Either you were all on Diazepam or you made running
> the conference look extremely relaxing…good work!
>
> For anyone wondering, Gogo & my match was rained out, so the match was
> called a draw: Love-Love!
>
> --
>
> ~Spanky

Khristine R. Custodio
Project Manager, ICT Component
GEF/UNEP IW:LEARN
c/o Southeast Asia START Regional Centre (SEA START RC),
Chulalongkorn University, 5th Floor, Chulawich 1  Building,
Henri Dunant Road, Bangkok 10330, THAILAND.

Tel:          +66 2 218 9469
Mobile:     +66 84 636 0202
Fax:         +66 2 251 9416
Skype:      tinecustodio888