[Plone-conference] Sprint CMFFormController Removal

Alex Limi limi at plone.org
Tue Oct 16 19:07:32 UTC 2012

Thank you all sprinters that worked on this! It's an important task to
clean up our code base and make things consistent, and also to make the
login stuff less scary and more maintainable.

It might not look like the most glamorous task, but it's one of those
things we have to get done to make things simpler in the future.

Great work, everyone!

--
Alex Limi · @limi · limi.net