[Plone-conference] Rare exports

Mikko Ohtamaa mikko at opensourcehacker.com
Mon Oct 15 21:48:21 UTC 2012

>> In the end they didn't give me fine. It was little embarrassing for the
>> polices too as they apparently wouldn't have wanted to go through the mess
>> more than I did, so in some point of the filling paper work they stop doing
>> it, just tell me "please forget this little incident and move along." Then
>> I got personally escorted by a nice KLM lady to get my flights rebooked
>> (which I actually had to pay). Now I am thinking how could I explain this
>> to my travel insurance company to get the money back...
>>

> One important question, did you get to keep the sword?

They confiscated it. I might have had an option to keep it, but I thought I
have had pushed my luck enough for now... because apparently I was not
allowed to carry the thing around there was no way for me to legally move
it anywhere and I didn't want to cause anymore mess.

I wonder what police does with swords with Plone stickers.

-Mikko

--
Mikko Ohtamaa
http://opensourcehacker.com