[Plone-conference] Testing / CI Sprint

Ed Manlove devPyPlTw at verizon.net
Fri Oct 12 18:31:25 UTC 2012

On 10/12/2012 10:47 AM, Anatoly Bubenkov wrote:
> Hi
> I would like to take part in subj, added myself to participants here
> http://www.coactivate.org/projects/ploneconf-2012-sprint/project-home
> please advise on how to be prepared, cause im new both in sprints and
> robot framework
>
> --
> Anatoly Bubenkov
> +380(66)6358527

Anatoly,

I know the sprinters would be more the happy to have you join them in
sprinting on testing.  I'm not at the conference so if you have not yet
meet either Timo Stollenwerk or Asko Soukka they will be there helping
with testing sprint.  They are both wonderful people.  And it is truly
great to have you work in this area.

Ed Manlove
irc: t55e