[Plone-conference] no Open Spaces session for "Notification Center in Plone"

Franco Pellegrini frapell at ravvit.net
Thu Oct 11 15:05:10 UTC 2012

I did something *very* similar to the notifications in Facebook, and i
believe is pretty much what you are trying to do... I haven't released
the code yet, but i intend to, really soon, however, we can talk
together and i can show it to you.

I'm in the lightning talks right now, and i'm frapell in IRC and
twitter, so let's meet right after the talks.

Cheers,
Franco